[#3604] CB Core Fields Ajax disrepsects CBSubs Fields Tabs

11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #204480 by socialfan
I set CBSubs Fields Tabs Protect to a specific plan.

Other user in OTHER plans will see field titles in front end when CB Core Fields Ajax is set to profile view activated.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #204565 by krileon
Don't understand the issue, please further describe what is happening. Joomla version? CB version? CBSubs version? CB Core Fields Ajax version? Are you saying the field shows when it should be hidden by CBSubs? Is it still functional? Try ensuring CB Core Fields Ajax is ordered after CBSubs Fields Tabs Protection in Plugin Management so CBSubs removes the field from display first.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #205864 by socialfan
Yes thats correct.

A field is showing eventhough it should be protected.
This happens when AJAX core is enabled.

This behaviour is when different protected fields share the same tab.
(tab is there for all plans but field only for specifc plans)

I use the latest builds of all plugins and cores.

I verified that cb tabs protect is loaded first (lower number in plugin list).

Thank you

11 years 9 months ago #205895 by krileon
Please ensure CBSubs Fields Tabs Protection is loaded after CB Core Fields Ajax. My guess is they're both fighting for control of a fields display. Setting CBSubs Fields Tabs Protection to load after it should ensure its display is used.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 9 months ago #205902 by socialfan
Nope, I changed the order around and its not haveing any effect.
Maybe a conflict that needs to be fixed?

11 years 9 months ago #205907 by krileon
Looks like a bug. Have created the below bug ticket for further investigation.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/3604

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn