[#3625] Search redirects to My Profile

11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #206739 by avassilenko
[#3625] Search redirects to My Profile was created by avassilenko
I have created user list “All Users”. I have assigned menu Item Main Menu -> “Members” to “All Users” user list. I have multiple custom searchable fields.
There is issue:
I do press “Members” and it returns correct user list. Then I do search by any field and it returns correct result but redirects me to “My Profile” menu item. I need to stay in "Members"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 9 months ago #206816 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Search redirects to My Profile
Could not confirm. Is the link you created an Internal or External link? You should have a public and published Joomla internal menu link to CB profile and CB userlist pages. Then navigate to your userlist and search. The Itemid should still be the same as the userlist menu links Itemid (confirmed working). Please ensure you're using CB 1.8.1.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 9 months ago #206839 by avassilenko
Replied by avassilenko on topic Re: Search redirects to My Profile
Thank you.
I think, I did everything according to doc. May be issue is related to Memu Item Type "Logout Action" ? I have attached screen shots.

11 years 9 months ago #206888 by krileon
I see no screenshots attached, please provide a URL to the issue. If you don't want the URL public then please PM the URL.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 9 months ago #206936 by krileon
Was able to confirm your issue. Seams to be some sort of bug. Have created below bug ticket for further investigation.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/3625

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn