[#3689] password edit not saved when using cbcorefieldajax

11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #210671 by comyoo
Hi,

I saw that there was an update to cbcorefieldsajax 1.4.5 I installed the plugin, but when you edit your password is isn't saved at the correct way.

I asked for a new password, got new password in mail. Logged in, edit password, then log-off and tried to login. Doesn't work. Also not with the password I recieved in mail.

But when I edit profile via the profile edit view it changes password correctly.

Can you help me fix this?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 7 months ago #210675 by krileon
Confirmed bug. Have created below bug ticket and will be fixed for next release.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/3689

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #210706 by Lolo_als

comyoo wrote: Hi,

I saw that there was an update to cbcorefieldsajax 1.4.5 I installed the plugin, but when you edit your password is isn't saved at the correct way.

Same with cbcorefieldsajax 1.4.4 and 1.4.6. (we use for profile text):
No changes saved, no site refresh (ajax text remains blank until site is manually reloaded)

Switched back to cbcorefieldsajax 1.4.1 and all is okay.

11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #210755 by krileon
I've confirmed it works fine in 1.4.6, please upgrade if you have not done so already. If the ajax is failing entirely (never stops spinning, doesn't post, etc..) you've some sort of issue completely separate from this one.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: comyoo

11 years 7 months ago #210815 by comyoo
Check it works!

Is there any kind of update e-mail / newsletter to get informed of all these small updates of plugins?

11 years 7 months ago #210819 by nant

comyoo wrote: Check it works!

Is there any kind of update e-mail / newsletter to get informed of all these small updates of plugins?

join us on tweeter and facebook group

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.464 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn