[#3776] Content - Community Builder breaks typography

11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #214835 by redhart
Hey Guys,

I am having CSS\LESS conflicts when the plugin Content - Community Builder is enabled.

I am using Rockettheme's new Metropolis Template which is CSS3, LESS CSS.

This is their typography page which is basically broken when I enable the plugin. demo.rockettheme.com/joomla25/metropolis/features/typography

I guess that I am asking if anyone knows of anything obvious I can do... or do I just sift through the CSS for CB and work out the conflicts??

Let me know if I need to send anything.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 5 months ago #214836 by redhart
Actually I am not sure when disabled if it matters... still looks ok.

Leave it disabled I am guessing :)

11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #214861 by krileon
As it's not enabled I can't see any sort of issue preset. What specific problems is it causing? The CB Content Bot doesn't load any CB CSS unless you tell it to, which it doesn't by default. Please provide screenshots of the problems you're experiencing.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 5 months ago #214892 by redhart
I have attached the screen shots.

Basically the 008 one is straight after I enable the plugin.

Oh sorry, should have mentioned that I installed it using the Quickstart. I can try just installing it with the base modules to start with.
Attachments:

11 years 5 months ago #214973 by krileon
Ah, I see the issue and have created the below bug ticket for further investigation.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/3776

Not sure where the pink coloring is coming from, but guessing you've the bot configured to load in CBs template.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn