CB Activity - Recent - Admin view issue

11 years 4 months ago #215535 by pepperstreet
CB Activity - Recent - Admin view issue was created by pepperstreet
Hello again,
Noticed a strange display of recent activity, when I am logged in as admin. Tested with Default and Bootstrap template. Same issue. See screenshot:
The first entry is messed up, it shows the avatar edit form ?!

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 4 months ago #215537 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Activity - Recent - Admin view issue
There's not code anywhere in CB Activity to do this. It always renders the userlist display of the avatar so it's thumbnail and linked. Do you have Ajax enabled for userlist display using CB Core Fields Ajax perhaps?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #215546 by pepperstreet
Replied by pepperstreet on topic Re: CB Activity - Recent - Admin view issue
Yes, i have CoreFieldsAJAX in test. I wanted to see the admin frontend edit capabilities.
There is no hint about Activity. Seems to work there as well ;-)

Issues:
- The first entry shows always the edit mode. I did not click the edit pencil icon! But i can´t edit it at all. i.e. Avatar update/cancel buttons do not react on clicks.
- Only the following entries seem to be editable.
- Avatar/Profile image edit has some more issues: upload and select from gallery does not work. After hitting update, the list thumbnail changed to the bigger profile image?!

Attachments:

11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #215611 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Activity - Recent - Admin view issue
Looks like a bug, created below bug ticket for further investigation for a future release.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/3795

For now don't ajax display image fields on userlists.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pepperstreet

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn