[#3868] CB ProfileBook texte

11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #218954 by vtt5962
[#3868] CB ProfileBook texte was created by vtt5962
Hello, I am trying to change the text that is in English in the "edit profile" CB ProfileBook which corresponds to the guestbook.

French put the following lines:
Enable Profile Entries:
Auto Publish:
Notify Me:

I have found a file "cbteamplugins_language.php." I change the text in French, but on the site there is nothing that moves.

thank you

Bonjour, je cherche à modifier le texte qui est en Anglais dans la partie "éditer le profil" de CB ProfileBook qui correspond au livre d'or.

mettre en Français les lignes suivantes:
Enable Profile Entries:
Auto Publish:
Notify Me:

j'ai bien trouvé un fichier "cbteamplugins_language.php". je change le texte en Français, mais sur le site il n'y a rien qui bouge.

Merci

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 3 months ago #218955 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB ProfileBook texte
Those are the field titles as seen in profile edit. Is that what you're trying to change? Check within CB > Field Management and ensure the field titles are in English and match the strings you're trying to translate or simply manually translate the titles if your site is going to be French only.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 3 months ago #218957 by vtt5962
Replied by vtt5962 on topic Re: CB ProfileBook texte
my site is in French, you have the file path

mon site est en francais, avez vous le chemin du fichier

11 years 3 months ago #218958 by krileon
You need to create a language define for the field and set it as the fields title. Example as follows.

_UE_NOTIFYME

You'd set the above as the title for the field. You then add the below to language.php.

define( '_UE_NOTIFYME', 'My Title' );

cbteamplugins translation of field titles doesn't appear to be working so the above needs to be used. I've added a bug ticket for this as follows as the usage you're trying should be working.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/3868

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #219187 by vtt5962
Replied by vtt5962 on topic Re: CB ProfileBook texte

edit text in the profile meter in French

11 years 3 months ago #219195 by krileon
Edit the fields within CB > Field Management and change their titles. Please see my above post as I've explained this to you already. cbteamplugins usage does not work for field titles, it's a bug; you have to use defines.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.057 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn