[SOLVED] Problems with CB conditional 3.00

11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #220368 by activha
I installed latest version 3.0 of CB conditional and had to revert back to previous one because it was not possible to select CB subs plans tab any longer.

Deactivating the step by step solved the problem but as I had to maintain it we reverted back to last version.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 2 months ago #220387 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Problems with CB conditional 3.00
Can't select it as in it's grayed out? Is it the first Step? Does the CBSubs tab have plans? Exclusive or non-exclusive? Screenshot? Please be more descriptive when posting a support topic. Seams to be working fine in all my tests.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 2 months ago #220433 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Problems with CB conditional 3.00

krileon wrote: Can't select it as in it's grayed out? Is it the first Step? Does the CBSubs tab have plans? Exclusive or non-exclusive? Screenshot? Please be more descriptive when posting a support topic. Seams to be working fine in all my tests.

Well first of all if I say that there is a bug in latest version, it only means this ! that we installed it and that customers were dissatisfied for One hour, unable to register, time to uninstall it !!

We will now install on the test server before installing live.

OK, so CBsubs tab is greyed with version 3 and selecting a field controlling showing of plan does not work
CBsubs is working fine with old version, every thing is working fine with old version except version 3.0
Screenshot attached
I have reinstalled old version if you want to check our process see : activ-ha.com/inscription

11 years 2 months ago #220438 by krileon
So you're conditionally show/hiding plans by the field on the first step? Does this mean if no value is selected that no plans will show?

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 2 months ago #220440 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Problems with CB conditional 3.00
Yes if no value is selected no plans should show, but with version 3.0 even with a value selected no plan shows and step 2 is still greyed.
Further we can go to step 3 directly even if step 2 is greyed and no value is selected in step 1

11 years 2 months ago #220444 by krileon
I see, added bug ticket to further investigate and fix for next release. Appears the conditional show/hide of the plans tab isn't properly reversing. It's hiding the step when no plans are visible (correct), but isn't reverting that when plans are made visible.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/3904

Further we can go to step 3 directly even if step 2 is greyed and no value is selected in step 1

It doesn't validate CBSubs plans before moving to another step. It has no idea what CBSubs even is, this is a generic solution. So this is normal.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.243 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn