[#3905] Groupjive module panes jquery

11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #220448 by activha
[#3905] Groupjive module panes jquery was created by activha
with groupjive v 2.6 using groupjive module with mode panes display I have noticed that it works well with API but does not display anything with Jquery

I have no errors in firebug though

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 2 months ago #220475 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Groupjive module panes jquery
jQuery only works if the panes are visible. It'll then, when viewing a group or a page where a pane is present, use jQuery to move it to the module.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 2 months ago #220476 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Groupjive module panes jquery
OK understood ! I guess that it does not work because we use jquery 1.7.2 on our website and masonry.

If we use the API, is there a possibility to get the same design as in the panel with menu icons ? (I mean without changing all the menu module css )

Can I use CB content module to retrieve parts of Groupjive ? such as the pane ?

11 years 2 months ago #220481 by krileon

OK understood ! I guess that it does not work because we use jquery 1.7.2 on our website and masonry.

Shouldn't matter as it uses CB jQuery, which is in its own namespace so not possible to conflict. I haven't tested it in awhile though and you're on an out of date release as 1.7.0rc2 is out.

If we use the API, is there a possibility to get the same design as in the panel with menu icons ? (I mean without changing all the menu module css )

Don't understand the question. It loads in the panes template file and renders it as if it was rendered inside the page or at least it should.

Can I use CB content module to retrieve parts of Groupjive ? such as the pane ?

Nope.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 2 months ago #220492 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Groupjive module panes jquery

krileon wrote: Shouldn't matter as it uses CB jQuery, which is in its own namespace so not possible to conflict. I haven't tested it in awhile though and you're on an out of date release as 1.7.0rc2 is out.

I just upgraded to version 2.7.0 rc2 and have the same problem with panes not being displayed in module when jquery is chosen

Can you have a look at activ-ha.com/groupes-de-discussion/pluginclass?plugin=cbgroupjive&action=categories&func=show&cat=3

11 years 2 months ago #220496 by krileon
Added bug ticket to investigate and fix for stable release.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/3905

For now just use API panes display.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn