[#4023] CB Invites access level...

10 years 10 months ago #227042 by naboman
Replied by naboman on topic CB Invites access level...
Thank you but I'm seeing that if I do this, doesn't work the cb_invites field, so nobody could register...

I think the solution can be change Access Control in some plugin PHP file... could you tell me which one?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 10 months ago #227081 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Invites access level...
I can't help you with core edits. Again, set the access to the tab and if you have a menu item set the access for it too. You'll be fine at that point for the time being.

I've added the following bug ticket to fix the new invite page to respect tab access permission. So if you set tab access it also controls invite access like it should.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/4023

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 10 months ago #227090 by naboman
Replied by naboman on topic CB Invites access level...
thx

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn