[#4410] How to block double click on registration button ?

10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #240058 by activha
A lot of users now use ipads and tablettes to register and connect.
Due sometimes to slow connections, we have noticed that they often pushed twice the registration button, thinking that the data had not been sent.
this brings a double registration and a page saying that the user is already registered, but at the same time, they skip the page where instructions are written for password reception or email verification

Is there a way to block the click on the registration button once it is pushed or clicked ? may be just removing it or showing a turning wheel ?

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 3 months ago #240096 by krileon
Have added a feature request for this for CB 2.0.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/4410

In the mean time the only solution is to add jQuery to the registration form, bind to the forms submit event, then disable the button when the form is submitted. However, this could be a problem as it doesn't consider jQuery validation so you could end up disabling even though the form didn't validate.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 3 months ago #240113 by activha
Well too complicated to do for me :-(
I guess we'll wait for the feature to be implemented

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn