[SOLVED] CB2.0B3: Notice when starting registration

10 years 2 weeks ago - 9 years 11 months ago #243874 by jojo12
Trying to start registration I get
Notice:
Undefined index: templates in .../administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.class.php on line 924
Warning: array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in .../administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.class.php on line 924
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in .../components/com_comprofiler/plugin.class.php on line 924

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 2 weeks ago #243881 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB2.0B3: Notice when starting registration
Re-save CBs configuration and ensure the Default template is used. It is the only CB template compatible with CB 2.0.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 2 weeks ago #243895 by jojo12
Replied by jojo12 on topic CB2.0B3: Notice when starting registration
I made, but the problem persists

10 years 2 weeks ago #243898 by krileon
Ensure default is also Public access.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 2 weeks ago - 10 years 2 weeks ago #243900 by jojo12
Replied by jojo12 on topic CB2.0B3: Notice when starting registration
perhaps it ha to do with that: but seems an other problem:

I have plugins they show in the plugin manager registrated. When I open them and look inside, they show public. I can try to change. Inside they are always public. In list the are "reigstrated". What's right now?
CONTINUED:
I changed inside public to registrated, then outside it shows special.
When I change to special, then it shows outside -

10 years 2 weeks ago #243901 by krileon

I have plugins they show in the plugin manager registrated. When I open them and look inside, they show public. I can try to change. Inside they are always public. In list the are "reigstrated". What's right now?
CONTINUED:
I changed inside public to registrated, then outside it shows special.
When I change to special, then it shows outside -

It's a bug in the XML fixed for next build. It can be fixed with the following change.

IN: administrator/components/com_comprofiler/xmlcb/views/view.com_comprofiler.showplugins.xml
ON: Line 136
<field name="access" type="viewaccesslevel" width="10%" align="center" label="Access Level" />
TO:
<field name="access" type="viewaccesslevel" width="10%" align="center" label="Access Level" version="cb1x" />

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn