url¨s to perfil was created by escalona
Hi, I have a problem with creating url's
the direction to some profiles is:

index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=userprofile&user=986&Itemid=145

the others directions:

index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=userProfile&user=993&Itemid=131
Those created with userProfile not carry the appropriate menu item
Those created with userprofile carry the appropriate menu item

What is the problem and solution to all use userprofile?
Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 11 months ago #245277 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic url¨s to perfil
It shouldn't matter, the check we use isn't case sensitive. The preferred usage is "userprofile". "userProfile" usage is deprecated, but kept for backwards compatibility. Ensure you've a public and published Joomla menu link to CBs profile page and it should be able to find the Itemid just fine. To see what menu link it's using check 131 Itemid against your Joomla menus.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 11 months ago #245284 by escalona
Replied by escalona on topic url¨s to perfil
url's userprofile lead to itemid 145. Is menu CB profile page. Correct.
url's userProfile lead to item 116 (Start Menu) and some to item 131 which no longer exists in menu.
url's profile userProfile show correctly, but no modules and template assigned to the itemid 145
Shipping 2 screen
site: www.instrumentosyluthiers.com
Attachments:

9 years 11 months ago #245289 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic url¨s to perfil
You're using 3rd party SEF. It's likely the culprit. The way those extensions work is the rewrite once and cache it. The cached rewrite for userProfile just needs to be deleted or the URL it rewrites to needs to have the Itemid fixed to 145, which should resolve your issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds