CB 2.0 When logged in Profiles do not render?

9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #247739 by imaaxx
Hello,

I have the same problem reported in this posting:

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/255-developer-members-support/226155-when-logged-in-profiles-do-not-render

Unfortunately i am not a Dev member so i am not able to post to it.

We are on a test site, Joomla 3.3 CB 2.0 RC, Rocket themes template, Gantry V4.1.25 just updated yesterday. If you need anything else please feel free to ask.

If i log out i can see the profiles, however once logged in the profiles no longer render.

Thanks for the help, if you need a URL i can provide one for you in private as this site is not for public viewing at this time.

Alan
The following user(s) said Thank You: beat

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 8 months ago #247745 by nant

imaaxx wrote: Hello,

I have the same problem reported in this posting:

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/255-developer-members-support/226155-when-logged-in-profiles-do-not-render

Unfortunately i am not a Dev member so i am not able to post to it.

We are on a test site, Joomla 3.3 CB 2.0 RC, Rocket themes template, Gantry V4.1.25 just updated yesterday. If you need anything else please feel free to ask.

If i log out i can see the profiles, however once logged in the profiles no longer render.

Thanks for the help, if you need a URL i can provide one for you in private as this site is not for public viewing at this time.

Alan

Please check all plugins and tabs and make sure they are published to Public.

9 years 8 months ago #247753 by imaaxx
ok i will look into that and let you know what i find.

Thanks

9 years 8 months ago #247789 by imaaxx
Yes that was the problem, seems most of the tabs got set to Guest. That was why i could not see when logged into the site.

Thanks for the fast support.
The following user(s) said Thank You: beat

9 years 8 months ago #247805 by beat
Great that you could solve it!

And many thanks to having reported it and what the root cause was.

That made me think a bit more, and I have now found the bug that gave you that result, and we will fix it for upcoming RC2:

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/4608

Thanks again,

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

9 years 8 months ago #247822 by imaaxx
Thats great that you will be able to fix this issue. Im glad i was able to help.

Regards
Alan
The following user(s) said Thank You: beat, krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.507 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn