[#4884] After Upgrade from 2.02 to 2.03 Member Access Anomolies

9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #253287 by Coffeymate
Fresh copy of Joomla3.3 with CB 2.02 - upgraded today to 2.03

Testing with 3 users, using 3 different browsers, same laptop:
  • First noticed that the member logged into administrator pulls up a list of members in the CB User Management showing he is the only one logged in of the list, although he has just logged in two additional test members with his other browsers. No change of login status with refresh page
  • Member only access areas failing to display and registered privileges not allowed except to modify user profile. No problem observed with these users accessing and editing profiles.
  • CB Userlist directory on front end displays all users currently logged in as logged in appropriately

In an attempt to remedy this issue, thinking perhaps it had something to do with the URL writing, I turned off the SEF. This did not help.
I then went into Global Config > Permissions > selecting Registered
Site login > allowed
Create > allowed
Edit own > allowed

Now those two, using different browsers, can access the previously denied content of the web site. (In this specific case it is the ProjectFork component)

However, via administrator, these same two registered members still show in the CB user listing as offline.

On the Joomla Control Panel it displays all registered members logged into the site.

Allow user registration is independent of CMS & CMS registration is turned off.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago #253349 by krileon

First noticed that the member logged into administrator pulls up a list of members in the CB User Management showing he is the only one logged in of the list, although he has just logged in two additional test members with his other browsers. No change of login status with refresh page

Although we did not touch this in 2.0.3 was able to confirm. Had to of been bugged for awhile. Have created a bug ticket for fix for next release.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/4884

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Coffeymate

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn