[#4895] URGENT HELP NEEDED!

9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #253711 by pipermac
[#4895] URGENT HELP NEEDED! was created by pipermac
We were just going live with the registration part of our Site tonight and I Updated from 2.0.2 to 2.0.3 earlier today.
Now the display of our registration form is all screwed up. Tabbed display and step by step display are not displaying properly. You can view this at new.bmbi.net

We need to have this working for tomorrow as we will be doing online registrations at an event tomorrow.

I really hope someone who can help sees this tonight!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago #253712 by pipermac
Replied by pipermac on topic URGENT HELP NEEDED!
I found the problem.....When Template is set to use Tables rather than DIVs the display gets all screwed up!

9 years 5 months ago #253714 by nant
Replied by nant on topic URGENT HELP NEEDED!

pipermac wrote: I found the problem.....When Template is set to use Tables rather than DIVs the display gets all screwed up!

Correct - but this should have been the case also with your CB 2.0.2 install.

9 years 5 months ago #253720 by pipermac
Replied by pipermac on topic URGENT HELP NEEDED!
ya...I am not sure how it got changed unless the upgrade process some how changed it.

Thanks!

9 years 5 months ago #253732 by nant
Replied by nant on topic URGENT HELP NEEDED!

pipermac wrote: ya...I am not sure how it got changed unless the upgrade process some how changed it.

Thanks!

Upgraded did not do this (just tested) - maybe it was like that before you upgraded and just never noticed it?

9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #253788 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic URGENT HELP NEEDED!
Was able to confirm your issue. Tables shouldn't be breaking the registration tabs, but they do. Seams to be maybe a bad closing/opening tag breaking the HTML. Have created the following bug ticket for further investigation.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/4895

Please for everyone's sake don't use sensationalized subjects like "URGENT HELP NEEDED!". Provide a short descriptive subject. Subjects like yours makes our Search function useless when searching subjects. I hate having to repeat this as I shouldn't have to, but stop upgrading live sites. Clone your site, upgrade the clone, test everything is ok, then you may upgrade your live site.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.250 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn