[#4970] Add 1 point after login

9 years 4 months ago #255494 by dotcom22
Replied by dotcom22 on topic Add 1 point after login
Ok I tried to login but I don't see anything related to action in debug data. I attached a file with the result.

any clue ?

I use Joomla 3.3.6 - CB 2.0.4 - CBSubs 4 - Several Incubator plugins
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 4 months ago #255503 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Add 1 point after login
It would be at the very top of the page before any of that debug information. If it's not then your action is either being executed or isn't being executed at all entirely. Please provide a screenshots of your action configuration (all tabs).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 4 months ago #255517 by dotcom22
here screenshot

Attachments:

9 years 4 months ago #255521 by krileon
Your action is not set to debug mode.

1. Edit your action
2. Click Parameters
3. Set "Debug" to "Yes"
4. Click "Save"

1. Click "System" on the top Joomla menu.
2. Click "Global Configuration"
3. Click "System"
4. Set "Debug System" to "Yes"
5. Click "Server"
6. Set "Error Reporting" to "Maximum"
7. Click "Save"

Action debugging is now enabled and debug output is now visible. Login and it'll tell you if access failed or if the conditional failed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 4 months ago #255524 by dotcom22
Sorry I did not see it was also possible to debug each specific action by enabling related button. However even with action debug disabled, I can see this on very top:

Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/domains/site.com/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbautoactions/cbautoactions.php on line 150

Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/domains/site.com/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbautoactions/cbautoactions.php on line 150

If I unpublish my 2 action, no more message. So the problem seem to be in the condition.

9 years 3 months ago #255652 by krileon
It's failing at the conditional as the strtotime isn't accepting the values. It's due to [lastvisitdate] being formatted instead of a timestamp. You'd need to also strtotime the [lastvisitdate], but a format function inside of a format function isn't supported yet so it won't work. So when implemented you'd have the below.

strtotime(+1 DAY,strtotime([lastvisitdate]))

I've added a feature ticket to implement support for this, but I've nothing else to suggest unless maybe you use a CB Query Field to handle incrementing lastvisitdate by 1 day and returning its timestamp using SQL functions then comparing against it.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/4970

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.244 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn