[#4981] Condtional fields do not record values when register

9 years 4 months ago #255824 by aalisg
Hello and thanky you for your reply,

I sent you a private messsage with superadministation credentials. Please reply here if you need also FTP and phpMyAdmin credentials.

Regards

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 4 months ago #255877 by krileon
Please PM FTP login credentials as well as details specifically about which fields are giving you problems and not saving. Does this also affect profile edit or just registration?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 4 months ago #255956 by aalisg
Hello and thank you for your reply,

I sent you a private message where I give you incriminated fields and describes the problems.

Regards

9 years 3 months ago #256063 by aalisg
Hello,

Do you have any updates ?

Regards

9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #256189 by krileon
Phew, that took a bit to track down but was able to determine it being an internal caching issue inside of CB Conditional it self. It has a lot of caching to maximize performance and one of the cache usages was causing field object conflicts. This was causing the wrong fields to be used in a condition. I've fixed it for 4.0.5 and have already installed 4.0.5 onto your site as well as confirmed it's working fine now. Please also confirm is working fine.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/4981

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #256236 by aalisg
Hello and thank you for your reply,

We still have problems.

1) Conditions do not work in backend : backend profile updates can not be saved as fields that sould not be filled in are required to be filled in by the system.

2) When registering we still have this message/problem : "Session expired or cookies are not enabled in your browser. Please press "reload page" in your browser, and enable, and enable cookies in your browser. please refresh/reload before fillin-in".

3) Sometimes in backend I have a Javascript error : a jquery script blocks and break the browser.

Regards

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn