[SOLVED] Audio Files Upload

• tc_charly
  • tc_charly
9 years 8 months ago #257196 by tc_charly
Replied by tc_charly on topic Audio Files Upload
Hello,

No, is working not :(
The php is allways on this 128M

I check Upload in the Media Center from Joomla.
Display is max.20 MB in Media Center Joomla.
File is 13 MB, upload filed and give me the Info
*File is to Big*

Some Parameters is to 20 MB...

Give it some configs ???
Or how check Joomla this false ???

THX

Sry my BAD English ...
I an Swiss Man and English not my Language ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
9 years 8 months ago #257211 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Audio Files Upload
I can't help you if you don't provide the full error. "File is to Big" doesn't mean anything. I need the actual error. If it's a PHP error just directly copy and past it (with domain omitted) to a new reply. Ensure debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration is enabled so PHP errors will output correctly.

If you want to allow a 2 mb upload you need to set the max upload size for your audio field to 20480, which is 20mb in kbs. However, if the file is even 1kb over that it'll error so I recommend using 21504 for 21mb. Test your smallest filesize first to see if it uploads at all though (e.g. a 1mb file or something).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• tc_charly
  • tc_charly
9 years 8 months ago #257219 by tc_charly
Sry :(

I have on debugg and error report max.

I see *The File is over the Limit* ... not more in Admin ...

If i make an Upload in Audio Fild in User Profil i see this error :
Code:
Session expired or cookies are not enabled in your browser. Please press "reload page" in your browser, and enable cookies in your browser. Please refresh/reload page before filling-in.

No more Errors i see :(

I look at the Server log, post Infos find ..

VERY THX...

Upload Limit is in Joomla now 0 = No Limit

Test File 1 MB = OK
Test File 10 MB = Not OK

Sry my BAD English ...

• krileon
  • krileon
9 years 8 months ago #257229 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Audio Files Upload
In addition to upload_max_filesize you need to also ensure post_max_size has been increased. post_max_size should be a little more than upload_max_filesize. So if upload_max_filesize is set to 20M then set post_max_size to 25M. It looks like your post limit is being hit so it's ignoring those file inputs. Your session error is a separate issue entirely, which could just be due to some form of Joomla caching being enabled.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• tc_charly
  • tc_charly
9 years 8 months ago #257236 by tc_charly
Strike ;)

You are the best ;)
I look nothing this :

Now i chance this and the Problem is solved ;) THX

Sry my BAD English ...
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon