[#5026] Issue in the search inside a list

9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #257288 by conquist
I've a search inside of "list1" and a search inside of "list2".

In both case the parameter inside of the URL "&Itemid=" is created always with the same number therefore the URL and the redirect are wrong.

What is the problem ?

========================================
Joomla version 2.5.28
CB version 2.0.4

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 3 months ago #257299 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Issue in the search inside a list
Don't understand the issue. If you want a Joomla menu Itemid for your userlist then you need to create a Joomla menu item to your userlist. Otherwise it's going to use CBs profile menu item Itemid.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #257320 by conquist
Replied by conquist on topic Issue in the search inside a list
Hi kile,
I've ten menù with ten lists.

The issue is that for every search, in every list, the "&Itemid=" of the second URL is always the same.

Es. list1
This is the URL for the list1:
---myurl--//component/comprofiler/userslist/4-agricoltura-lavoratori?Itemid=209

This is the URL after the search inside the list1:
---myurl--//index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=userslist&listid=4&Itemid=238&limitstart=0&searchmode=0&search=&cbsecuritym3=cbm_589f0f91_7cb264d9_3a39d10fc7f64e9210255e16419a5564&firstname=&lastname=&cb_sesso=Maschio&cb_comuneresidenza=

Es. list2
This is the URL for the list2:
---myurl--//component/comprofiler/userslist/6-ambiente-lavoratori?Itemid=220

This is the URL after the search inside the list2:
---myurl--//index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=userslist&listid=6&Itemid=238&limitstart=0&searchmode=0&search=&cbsecuritym3=cbm_01a32005_28d66068_72f4708f370a120026a21c2419641cf7&firstname=&lastname=&cb_sesso=Maschio&cb_comuneresidenza=

Es. list3
This is the URL for the list3:
---myurl--//component/comprofiler/userslist/8-artigianato-lavoratori?Itemid=238

This is the URL after the search inside the list3:
---myurl--//index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=userslist&listid=8&Itemid=238&limitstart=0&searchmode=0&search=&cbsecuritym3=cbm_43d9ce8f_4f3124c3_8546422458582f81ade3458a6ed6203d&firstname=&lastname=&cb_sesso=Maschio&cb_comuneresidenza=

For every list, the url after the search inside that list, have &Itemid=238, but it's right only for the list3 and it's wrong for the list1 and list2.

9 years 3 months ago #257367 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Issue in the search inside a list
Was able to confirm your issue. Our Itemid function isn't checking for listid in its query which results in only the last userlist menu item itemid being found. Will be fixed for next CB 2.x build.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/5026

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #257370 by conquist
Replied by conquist on topic Issue in the search inside a list
Thanks, Kyle.

Do you know how long it will take ?

9 years 3 months ago #257373 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Issue in the search inside a list

conquist wrote: Thanks, Kyle.

Do you know how long it will take ?

Nightly builds are released nightly - so if it is fixed you will be able to install the latest nightly build from this page:

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/doc_details/640-community-builder-nightly-build

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.279 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn