[#5045] CB Last Views 3.0.1

9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #257610 by tc_charly
[#5045] CB Last Views 3.0.1 was created by tc_charly
Hi

I have Update the CB Last Views on my System.

Now i see the Date/Time is in a Mouseover Popup...
The Time is error everybody ...
+1 Hour by the last View ;)

THX

Sry my BAD English ...
I an Swiss Man and English not my Language ;)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 3 months ago #257688 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Last Views 3.0.1
The datetime is offset the same way all datetime is throughout CB. The datetime stored should be in UTC and the datetime displayed should be offset based off the users timezone setting or the global timezone if a user timezone setting isn't set.

View a users profile then navigate to the database table _comprofiler_views and ensure lastview is in UTC (if it matches your current datetime then it is not UTC). If it's not then the issue is with the datetime stored and not displayed. As the datetime is recorded using NOW() it should be in UTC (this assumes MYSQL is working in UTC).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 3 months ago #257734 by tc_charly
Replied by tc_charly on topic CB Last Views 3.0.1
Hi

THX for answer ...

I make what you say...

The Time is right in the DB
Any Time is right...Artical and so on ...
Only in the Last View is the Time not right :(

Any Idee what can i do ???

Sry my BAD English ...
I an Swiss Man and English not my Language ;)
Attachments:

9 years 3 months ago #257767 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Last Views 3.0.1
You need to view a users profile then check _comprofiler_views. If the time matches your current timezone then it is not stored in UTC and your database has timezone set. At any rate will change the query to use our UTC date function so future views will always store as UTC as I'm pretty confident it's not storing as UTC due to NOW().

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/5045

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn