[SOLVED] Impossible to upgrade to 2.0.5

9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #258209 by sectioninformatique
[SOLVED] Impossible to upgrade to 2.0.5 was created by sectioninformatique
Hello,

I tried to update my Community Builder 2.0.4 to 2.0.5 but the installation process is interrupted and I get a white screen.

After turning on the "debug mode" in Joomla, I have this error displayed :

Catchable fatal error: Argument 3 passed to JClientFtp::getInstance() must be an array, null given, called in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>www/f637f03ec824f14601db1111dbbcd359/web/am-tpv/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/cbAdminFileSystem.php on line 536 and defined in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>www/f637f03ec824f14601db1111dbbcd359/web/am-tpv/libraries/joomla/client/ftp.php on line 192

I tried to install the complete package, the com_profiler separately, the result is always the same. Thanks in advance for your help.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 2 months ago #258245 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Impossible to upgrade to 2.0.5
Joomla version? Looks like you've Joomlas FTP enabled, but maybe not configured? Check within Joomla global configuration and try turning off FTP.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #258269 by sectioninformatique
Replied by sectioninformatique on topic Impossible to upgrade to 2.0.5
Joomla 3.3.6 with PHP 5.3.27 and MySQL 5.5.35

That's right, I have the FTP enabled and it works very well for other installations.

But I tried this :
  1. Disabled FTP layer
  2. Verified all access permissions for folders in system informations
  3. Uploaded CB package in tmp folder
  4. Tried to install the package from this tmp folder

This time I get a Error 500 - Installation unexpectedly terminated: The installation path doesn't exist

9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #258300 by krileon
Enable FTP again then make the below change. Once done please try to install again.

IN: libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/cbAdminFileSystem.php
ON: Line 536
$ftp		=	JFTP::getInstance($FTPOptions['host'], $FTPOptions['port'], null, $FTPOptions['user'], $FTPOptions['pass']);
TO:
$ftp		=	JFTP::getInstance($FTPOptions['host'], $FTPOptions['port'], array(), $FTPOptions['user'], $FTPOptions['pass']);

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #258348 by sectioninformatique
Replied by sectioninformatique on topic Impossible to upgrade to 2.0.5
Thanks for your help, this time it worked fine !

9 years 2 months ago #258370 by krileon
Great, thank you for confirming. Will create a bug ticket and fix for next CB build and release.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/5070

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.250 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn