[#5130] Fatal install error

9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #259541 by marketsetc
[#5130] Fatal install error was created by marketsetc
on new plugins

Fatal error: Cannot access empty property in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>.../public_html/libraries/CBLib/CBLib/AhaWow/Controller/ActionController.php on line 962

I am very, very excited about the Gallery....nice job getting it out there.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 2 months ago #259559 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Fatal install error

marketsetc wrote: on new plugins

Fatal error: Cannot access empty property in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>.../public_html/libraries/CBLib/CBLib/AhaWow/Controller/ActionController.php on line 962

I am very, very excited about the Gallery....nice job getting it out there.

Please download CB 2.0.6 again and install over.

There was a bug found during the first hours that has been fixed.

9 years 2 months ago #259560 by marketsetc
Replied by marketsetc on topic Fatal install error
Tried using nightly build. Got this error. Note I just upgraded Joomla to most current version.

Warning

Extension Install: Another package is already using the named directory: /home/.../public_html/administrator/manifests/packages/communitybuilder. Are you trying to install the same extension again?
Error

Error installing package

9 years 2 months ago #259611 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Fatal install error
Looks like Joomla is enforcing method="upgrade", which is missing on the package XML. Fixing for a new nightly build. To manually fix unpackage the package and perform the below edit.

IN: pkg_communitybuilder.xml
ON: Line 2
<extension type="package" version="2.5">
TO:
<extension type="package" version="2.5" method="upgrade">

Repackage then install normally and it should work fine. We should have a new nightly out by end of day today to resolve this.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/5130

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant, marketsetc

9 years 2 months ago #259616 by marketsetc
Replied by marketsetc on topic Fatal install error
I LOVE THIS!

The fix worked. What a great plugin!!!!!!!!!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.571 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn