[SOLVED] "Fatal error: Call to a member function xpath() on a non-object"

9 years 3 weeks ago - 9 years 3 weeks ago #261685 by illkasj
Hi,

Joomla! 3.4.0 Stable
CB 2.0.7

I'm having problems when trying to edit tabs and User fields in "Community Builder> Field Management" and "Community Builder> Tab Management". When I try to edit any tab / field the error below is displayed:

Fatal error: Call to a member function xpath () on a non-object in /homepages/28/d409078487/htdocs/libraries/CBLib/CBLib/AhaWow/View/RegistryEditView.php on line 2430

I've tried reinstalling the package and use all the CB tools but without success in solving the problem. Any idea what to do?

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 3 weeks ago #261688 by krileon
You've an incompatible 3rd party CB plugin installed is most likely the cause. Check for incompatible CB plugins within CB > Plugin Management and uninstall or upgrade them as needed. One user had this issue with "CB DJ-Classifieds" specifically.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 3 weeks ago #261691 by illkasj
Thanks for the quick response. In the image below you can see the plugins that have installed. I turned off all I could but the problem persists
Attachments:

9 years 3 weeks ago #261696 by krileon
It's probably that pt-BR plugin row. Delete it and see if your issue persists. If not delete the other pt-BR as your language plugin may not be compatible (missing or broken XML file probably).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: illkasj

9 years 3 weeks ago #261704 by illkasj
Thank you very much, uninstall language plugin solved the problem ^^
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn