[#5223] 2.0.7 update Fails

9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #261709 by sirweb
[#5223] 2.0.7 update Fails was created by sirweb
I just updated a testsite with CB, from 1.9.1 to 2.0.7 om a newly migrated site, now J 3.4.1.
PHP 5.6.3, Max execution time 180s, PHP memory 128M.

I was not as lycky as Nick on video tutorial #30. ;)
Now preparing for updating the live site.

Installation stopped with a white screen, no error messages. It continued woth refreshing the page. Is 128M insufficient for the installation?

All CB tables needed converting to InnoDB in several steps. Is this normal behaviour?

I lost all my settings. Is this normal?

All my 160+ User lists lost Ordering and Filtering. Is that to be expected or is it a fail in the upgrade?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 1 month ago #261732 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic 2.0 update questions

Installation stopped with a white screen, no error messages. It continued woth refreshing the page. Is 128M insufficient for the installation?

128M is plenty, but if your install was interrupted though it could be a CB plugin conflicting with the new library being installed. It's recommended to unpublish all 3rd party CB plugins as we have no way of knowing what API they're using and what problems they can cause. Upgrade tests were done under full load of our products only so we can only predict what our plugins would do.

All CB tables needed converting to InnoDB in several steps. Is this normal behaviour?

Yes, this is normal. CB now uses InnoDB (same as Joomla) and will match Joomlas engine. We do not do this change on install. You have to run CB > Tools for it to do it.

I lost all my settings. Is this normal?

No, your install was partial, which means the migration failed.

All my 160+ User lists lost Ordering and Filtering. Is that to be expected or is it a fail in the upgrade?

As your install failed the migration could not take affect.

In short your install was partial. Roll back to a backup, unpublish 3rd party CB plugins, then retry your upgrade as something interrupted it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sirweb

9 years 1 month ago #261742 by sirweb
Replied by sirweb on topic 2.0 update questions
Thanks a lot!

9 years 1 month ago #261839 by sirweb
Replied by sirweb on topic 2.0.7 update Fails
Have done my homework.
All 3pd (also all extra CB-plugins) deleted, CB Profile Update Logger disabled.
Increased PHP memory to 256M to be on the safe side.

Still, the upgrade stops. With Maximum error reporting, I get this:

Warning: Cannot redeclare class moscomprofiler in C:\xampp\htdocs\341\libraries\CBLib\CB\Legacy\LegacyLoader.php on line 41

Warning: Cannot redeclare class moscomprofilerFields in C:\xampp\htdocs\341\libraries\CBLib\CB\Legacy\LegacyLoader.php on line 42

Warning: Cannot redeclare class moscomprofilerFieldValues in C:\xampp\htdocs\341\libraries\CBLib\CB\Legacy\LegacyLoader.php on line 43

Warning: Cannot redeclare class moscomprofilerLists in C:\xampp\htdocs\341\libraries\CBLib\CB\Legacy\LegacyLoader.php on line 44

Warning: Cannot redeclare class moscomprofilerMember in C:\xampp\htdocs\341\libraries\CBLib\CB\Legacy\LegacyLoader.php on line 45

Warning: Cannot redeclare class moscomprofilerPlugin in C:\xampp\htdocs\341\libraries\CBLib\CB\Legacy\LegacyLoader.php on line 46

Warning: Cannot redeclare class moscomprofilerTabs in C:\xampp\htdocs\341\libraries\CBLib\CB\Legacy\LegacyLoader.php on line 47

Warning: Cannot redeclare class moscomprofilerUser in C:\xampp\htdocs\341\libraries\CBLib\CB\Legacy\LegacyLoader.php on line 48

Warning: Cannot redeclare class moscomprofilerUserReport in C:\xampp\htdocs\341\libraries\CBLib\CB\Legacy\LegacyLoader.php on line 49

Fatal error: Call to a member function translateToCurrentLanguage() on null in C:\xampp\htdocs\341\libraries\CBLib\CBLib\Language\CBTxt.php on line 135

Can you please point me in the right direction what to do?

9 years 1 month ago #261842 by nant
Replied by nant on topic 2.0.7 update Fails
Just a guess - if you have an old CB 1.9.1 language plugin remove it and try upgrading again.

9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #261850 by sirweb
Replied by sirweb on topic 2.0.7 update Fails
Thougt so too.
But I have already deleted that using the CB Plugin Manager.
Actually, all non core plugins was removed.

Line 135 in BBTxt,php:
$translated			=	static::$self->translateToCurrentLanguage( $languageKeys, $englishString, $args );

Only en-GB is available on the site (for both Joomla and CB), all other languages are uninstalled during migration.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn