[#5228] Url when i navigate vrom one bage to other of the userlist

9 years 2 weeks ago - 9 years 2 weeks ago #262371 by catalincb
i asked this before i had a subscription.
no i am asking again.

here when i access the member list i have :
www.joomlapolis.com/members
on my site i have:
allarts.ro/artisti

until now all perfect

Here when i navigate from one page to other of the list i have :
www.joomlapolis.com/members/userslist/All%20Members?limit=30&start=30
www.joomlapolis.com/members/userslist/All%20Members?limit=30&start=60
etc.

On my site when i navigate from one bage to other i have:
allarts.ro/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=userslist&listid=1&Itemid=1269&limitstart=2&searchmode=0&search=&cbsecuritym3=cbm_583f0f17_0cd71774_1e4e096395368442f2a470dc2e8b1a87&name=
allarts.ro/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=userslist&listid=1&Itemid=1269&limitstart=4&searchmode=0&search=&cbsecuritym3=cbm_1ac7a9dd_153ad30b_9d89baa88dce479f38591fcee39b6822&name=

I dont want that cbsecurity in my url.
I tell you again i just browse. I dont use search function. and i dont udnerstant why is acting like a search. I understand when i use search that the part with cbsecurity wil be there. but why is there when i just navigate to a page to other.
I think that searchmode is making me this. how can i disable?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 2 weeks ago #262376 by nant

9 years 2 weeks ago #262379 by catalincb
Joomla 3.3.6 or joomla 3.4.1 the same
Community builder 2.0.7

9 years 2 weeks ago #262414 by krileon
The userlist form is a GET form. This means all of its variables post to GET, which is why you see them in the URL. This is entirely normal and it can not be changed or removed. We have an Internal Joomla menu item to our userlist, which is why the alias of "All Members" can be seen in it (note this is only visible with SEF enabled).

The pagination works by submitting the form with the limitstart changed as needed. The reason it submits the form is to allow the search criteria to carry over with the pagination otherwise paging would break (common problem in CB 1.x that is now fixed).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 2 weeks ago - 9 years 2 weeks ago #262420 by catalincb
Ok. tell me how to have like on your site.
without that cbsecurity and stuff in url when i click on page 2 ..or page 3
i am not talkin about limistart.. i talk about cbsecurity... when browse...not when search

you have here :
joomlapolis.com/members/userslist/All%20Members?limit=30&start=30

i have
option=com_comprofiler&view=userslist&listid=1&Itemid=1269&limitstart=4&searchmode=0&search=&cbsecuritym3=cbm_1ac7a9dd_153ad30b_9d89baa88dce479f38591fcee39b6822&name=

You cant tell me that is not possible...if here is possible

9 years 2 weeks ago #262434 by krileon
You can't. We're using CB 1.x. In CB 1.x the pagination did not submit the form. Because it didn't it causes search criteria to break and any other necessary form variables being missing. In CB 2.x the pagination correctly submits the form. The most you can remove is "option=com_comprofiler&view=userslist&listid=1&Itemid=1269" which would be your Joomla menu items alias when SEF is enabled.

Have added a feature ticket to see if we can allow search criteria linking while using a POST form instead of GET form as it's causing some ugly URLs as you've noticed.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/5228

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.341 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn