[#5315] Unable to complete registration

8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #265419 by EBOSSgroup
[#5315] Unable to complete registration was created by EBOSSgroup
Something happened to the site but Im not sure what:( Registration form has stopped working and provides the following popup "Session expired or cookies are not enabled..." (See screen shot)

Turned on developer debug and no errors are displayed. How do I track this down?

Temporary URL for registration form is: www.rchsa.com/index.php/2015-04-07-16-40-54 as I took it off the menu until fixed

CB v2.0.9
CbSub: 4.0.0-rc.2 (nightly build from 6/2

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 11 months ago #265420 by EBOSSgroup
Replied by EBOSSgroup on topic Unable to complete registration
Little more diagnosis... If I turn off cbsubs I can complete the registration so assuming the issue is something with cbsubs.

8 years 11 months ago #265421 by EBOSSgroup
So I found the issue and a possible bug...

When setting "Invoicing address handling at payment time" to Mandatory, I get the error. If I set to non-mandatory. The form completes as it should.

8 years 11 months ago #265422 by EBOSSgroup
There is something not quite synced between The Invoice fields and the rest off community builder. For example in the settings for the Invoice it asks for the equivalent of Full Name but when you get to checkout it wants it separated into first and last name so it does not prepopulate from formattedname. It also will not process payment until something is put in company field???

8 years 11 months ago #265469 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Unable to complete registration
This is typically due to a caching problem causing the form token to be cached and out of date, which results in it being rejected. If you've caching enabled then disable it and purge any existing cache to see if issue persists. Also ensure CBs system plugin within Extensions > Plugin Manager is published, public, and ordered as the first plugin as it'll clear CBs page cache automatically to try and avoid this.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 11 months ago #265491 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Unable to complete registration
Was able to confirm this as a bug. It appears to be coming from CBSubs Promotions. It only triggers if invoice address is set to mandatory, but even if not mandatory the field mapping isn't working. I've created a bug ticket for further investigation.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn