[#5328] Photos in Profile - Editing error

8 years 10 months ago #265653 by Wienm
Replied by Wienm on topic Photos in Profile - Editing error
Thank you,
the error is only on the actual platform, where we updated to cbactivity_3.0.0-rc.2+0d88dd4b1. Is a good question - my or a users picture. If I have to moderate, assist a group member than it looks different; how to assist my groupmembers with this.
I send you two photos, you see in both (moderated is PL - own album is GM)that the original album is not presented. Should be: "my dogs", the other "myartists" ??
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 10 months ago #265659 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Photos in Profile - Editing error
Ok, so if I am understanding correctly when you edit a users photo that's in an album it shows your albums instead of that users albums? Is that correct?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 10 months ago #265662 by Wienm
In the opposit

Translation into english fr. german what you can see on screenshots.
In Album dropdown menue
Unbestimmt - means indefinite
Neu-Album - NEW-Album
Wähle Album für dieses Foto- Choos album for this Photo
- no possibility to order the corresponding album where the photo is saved
Guilty for own or other users album

8 years 10 months ago #265663 by krileon
I don't know what's causing it then. There is absolutely nothing in the code that could cause this unless the user object is somehow being screwed up by some 3rd party extension. When you edit a photo it pulls from database all of your albums and builds a dropdown list from them. You can then select your existing ablum or create a new one. I am unable to see a problem with this or the code on 2 different installs. Something in your install is clearly not functioning properly. Without working credentials there is nothing more I can suggest.

If you've SEF enabled then disable it entirely and see if your issue persists as your SEF maybe messing with the user id sent with the URL.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 10 months ago #265668 by Wienm
Pls see it live (with ticketing)- it is so as mentioned here.
We are looking for disturbing extensions, and shure that we have the same etensions as on the functioning sides. Could it be in conflict with SBSubs - where we only looked arround, and not activated - I have eg a problem: in user allowance we have registered-commembers and comleaders. We allowed commembers for profiles, it do not open and not allow these users to open, only registered or public users can open them. All useractivities are handled over CB not Joomla.

8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #265670 by krileon
Have reviewed your install and see the issue. The user id is missing from the URL. This will only be an issue when editing photos of a user other than your own. So only when moderators are moderating users. Below will quickfix the issue and have fixed for next CB Gallery release.

IN: components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbgallery/templates/default/photos.php
ON: Line 74
.		'<li class="galleryItemsMenuItem"><a href="' . $_CB_framework->pluginClassUrl( $plugin->element, true, array( 'action' => 'items', 'func' => 'edit', 'type' => 'photos', 'id' => (int) $row->get( 'id' ), 'tab' => (int) $tab->get( 'tabid' ) ) ) . '"><span class="fa fa-edit"></span> ' . CBTxt::T( 'Edit' ) . '</a></li>';
TO:
.		'<li class="galleryItemsMenuItem"><a href="' . $_CB_framework->pluginClassUrl( $plugin->element, true, array( 'action' => 'items', 'func' => 'edit', 'type' => 'photos', 'id' => (int) $row->get( 'id' ), 'user' => (int) $user->get( 'id' ), 'tab' => (int) $tab->get( 'tabid' ) ) ) . '"><span class="fa fa-edit"></span> ' . CBTxt::T( 'Edit' ) . '</a></li>';

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/5328

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn