[SOLVED] Lists Collapsed on load page

8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #265689 by peli_m
Is it possible list search criteria be collapsed on load, only with the button to open it when we need?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #265706 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Lists Collapsed on load page
It should already be doing that by default unless you configured your userlist to not collapse it. Edit your userlist and under Parameters > Search ensure "Collapse Search Criteria" is set to "Yes".

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: peli_m

8 years 10 months ago #265748 by peli_m
Replied by peli_m on topic Lists Collapsed on load page
Always appears open, independent of "Collapse Search Criteria" toggle.

8 years 10 months ago #265768 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Lists Collapsed on load page
How are you reaching your userlist? Sounds like the URL has searchmode set to force criteria to be expanded by default. If "Search Mode" on your Joomla menu item is set to "Search Mode Only" or "Show List and Search" then it'll always be expanded by default.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: peli_m

8 years 10 months ago #265789 by peli_m
Replied by peli_m on topic Lists Collapsed on load page
Great! I had set in Menu Item > Search mode > Show List and Search. I set Show List and now it's OK!
Thank you

8 years 3 months ago #276039 by wrongjon
Replied by wrongjon on topic Lists Collapsed on load page
Hi Krileon

Is it possible to have a userlist set to search mode so the search fields are visible on page load but ALSO set it to collapse after submitting the search?

Ive tried this and each time it searches but the search criteria doesnt collapse and it seems that the menu mode is overriding the collapse setting?

Is there a way to have it collapse on search submission regardless of menu search mode

thanks
jonthan

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.768 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn