[#5373] CB gallery legacy issue

8 years 10 months ago #266637 by ComLeads
Replied by ComLeads on topic CB gallery legacy issue
Hi,

Except for the CB Auto Actions that was a later nightly release (so I reverse to the official 6.3), it was all the versions I had. But anyway, I downloaded them again, and re-installed again following the order you gave. But same happened, when I published CB Activity RC3, I get the fatal error.

I join a screen capture of my CB published plugins. I can give you an access if you want.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 10 months ago #266642 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB gallery legacy issue
Withing CB Auto Actions > System Actions unpublish the CB Gallery actions and see if your issue persists. Ensure CB Gallery is still enabled. CB Auto Actions likely is the cause of your issue for your install for some reason when its system action is trying to log upload activity.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 10 months ago #266652 by ComLeads
You were right. By unpublishing the CB Activity auto actions on CB gallery, no more fatal error, everything works fine.

I guess this issue will be addressed in the next update ?

Thanks for your help.

8 years 10 months ago #266658 by krileon
I am unable to confirm your issue so I have no idea what the issue even is. Was it uploading, linking, or both causing your issue? What gallery exactly is doing it? All of them or just specific ones?

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 9 months ago #266788 by ComLeads
Hi,

I have same issue when, as a superadmin, I approved the registration of a new user.
After clicking : new user approved, I get this blanck screen with message on page /your-profil/pendingapprovaluser
Fatal error: Using $this when not in object context in /home/apeljbsn/www/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/CBuser.php on line 850.
But the action (approval of a new user) has been completed, the new user is well registered. But if I try to connect with the id / password of new user (approved) the message is "ID blocked" and I can not connect.
When I try to change a password in a CB user profile
Using $this when not in object context in /libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/CBuser.php on line 850

As for the Gallery, when I upload a new file in a folder, task completed despite the fatal error message.

So can you advise how to do with this line 850 in CBuser.php or should I disable the whole CB activity system ? Is it necessary to have it to get CB and GroupJive working ?

Thanks

8 years 9 months ago #266810 by krileon

I have same issue when, as a superadmin, I approved the registration of a new user.
After clicking : new user approved, I get this blanck screen with message on page /your-profil/pendingapprovaluser
Fatal error: Using $this when not in object context in /home/apeljbsn/www/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/CBuser.php on line 850.
But the action (approval of a new user) has been completed, the new user is well registered. But if I try to connect with the id / password of new user (approved) the message is "ID blocked" and I can not connect.
When I try to change a password in a CB user profile
Using $this when not in object context in /libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/CBuser.php on line 850

That doesn't make any sense. The only system actions that act on registration is the auto login or the registration activity logging. Neither would cause this and neither have IF substitutions.

So can you advise how to do with this line 850 in CBuser.php

There's nothing to do with it. It's not where the issue is coming from. You've a bad auto action row somehow. We'll have CB Auto Actions 6.3.1 released soon that maybe will solve your issue, but I've no idea why that system action isn't working.

Is it necessary to have it to get CB and GroupJive working ?

No.

Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look. Not sure what's going on, but something isn't quite right on your install.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.464 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn