[#5434] Alternative to CBJuice

8 years 9 months ago #268237 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Alternative to CBJuice
Seams to be working fine in my tests regardless of the HTML parameter. My guess is the recipient mail server isn't parsing it properly. Could also be an issue with the language string. Try using the below then seeing if it works ok regardless of the HTML parameter.

Pending Body:
Greetings [NAME],
Thank you for signing up with us. We have
received your request and we will process it as soon as you
confirm your email address by clicking on the following
hyperlink:
[CONFIRM]
Once your email address is confirmed our moderators will be
notified to continue the activation process.
You will be notified by email of the progress of your sign up process.
[DETAILS]
Kind Regards,
Website Administration Team
Welcome Body:
Welcome [NAME],
Your application has been approved by our administration team.
Your account with the following details:
[DETAILS]
has been activated.
We welcome you to our online community and trust that together
we will grow.
Enjoy the experience!
Kind Regards,

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 9 months ago #268378 by tmoran
Replied by tmoran on topic Alternative to CBJuice
with HTML enabled:

Greetings New MEMBER, Thank you for signing up with us. We have received your request and we will process it as soon as you confirm your email address by clicking on the following hyperlink: Email address is already confirmed Once your email address is confirmed our moderators will be notified to continue the activation process. You will be notified by email of the progress of your sign up process. Email: t.moran@flashpoint.net.au Name: New MEMBER Username: newmember Password: P1ODq27vDy5T Kind Regards, Website Administration Team NOTE: This email was automatically generated from The Tommy Hafey Club (www.tommyhafeyclub.com.au).

with HTML disabled:

Greetings Tony MORAN,
hyperlink:

Email address is already confirmed

Email: tony@flashpoint.net.au
Name: Tony MORAN
Username: tonymoran
Password: 04Et5u69Skz7
Kind Regards,

NOTE: This email was automatically generated from The Tommy Hafey Club (www.tommyhafeyclub.com.au).

For HTML I've forced user details into a column which sort of gets around the issue :)

Thanks Kyle

8 years 9 months ago #268392 by krileon
Strange, that really doesn't make any sense. There's no reason for linebreaks to just stop working due to the email being HTML. Are you able to test a different domain? Like a yahoo address or something?

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 9 months ago #268494 by tmoran
Replied by tmoran on topic Alternative to CBJuice
Sent to my Gmail account....

With HTML:

Greetings New MEMBER, Thank you for signing up with us. We have received your request and we will process it as soon as you confirm your email address by clicking on the following hyperlink: Email address is already confirmed Once your email address is confirmed our moderators will be notified to continue the activation process. You will be notified by email of the progress of your sign up process. Email: flashpointmultimedia@gmail.com Name: New MEMBER Username: newmember Password: X8EuzbmdzWmT Kind Regards, Website Administration Team NOTE: This email was automatically generated from The Tommy Hafey Club (www.tommyhafeyclub.com.au).

Without HTML

Greetings New MEMBER,
hyperlink:

Email address is already confirmed

Email: flashpointmultimedia@gmail.com
Name: New MEMBER
Username: newmember
Password: wr5pT8sS7cJx

8 years 9 months ago #268523 by krileon
Have added a bug ticket to investigate further and fix. Linebreaks should be converted to BR tags when HTML is enabled.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/5434

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.363 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn