[#5538] Time Display Error in Connection Path

8 years 6 months ago #271480 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Time Display Error in Connection Path

haidinh wrote: Thank you Krileon,

So I will wait for the next nightly built launching.

Hai

nightly build has been pushed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 6 months ago #271823 by haidinh
Replied by haidinh on topic Time Display Error in Connection Path
Hi Krileon and Nick,

I installed the Nightly built on Oct 13rd, but the time shown on connection is still wrong, can you tell me how I can solve that problem?

Thank you and regards,

Hai
Attachments:

8 years 6 months ago #271834 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Time Display Error in Connection Path
Please ensure the connection was made after you've installed the latest nightly. It will not fix existing connections as noted in my reply below.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/231370-5538-time-display-error-in-connection-path?limitstart=0#271411

It will store the UTC datetime the connection was established then display it local based off the users timezone or the servers timezone if the user does not have one set.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #271836 by krileon
Compared with CB 1.x and it shouldn't be showing the time at all actually. Will remove the time in next nightly as it probably doesn't make much sense to even show it.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/5559

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

8 years 6 months ago #271840 by haidinh
Replied by haidinh on topic Time Display Error in Connection Path
Hi Krileon,

Of course, I made the connection after installing the latest Nightly.

Do you think there is any wrong with time configuration of my website?

However, time displayed in UddeIM is right.

I, myself, think that there is no need to show time of connection, only date is enough.

Thank you and regards,

Hai
Attachments:

8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #271852 by krileon
The time has been completely removed for next nightly release. There could be a timezone configuration problem somewhere though as it should be storing in UTC fine then displaying it offset by server or user timezone.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn