[#5538] Time Display Error in Connection Path

8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #271379 by haidinh
Hi supporters,

I have some issues need your help as follows:

1. When I hover mouse over user avatar in connection path, displayed time overthere is different to server time. It is always 07:00:00. Please see attached screenshot. Please tell me how to correct it.

2. In the connection path, can I hide the first row and keep the second row? I tried to disable connection path, then both rows disappear.

Thank you and regards,

Hai
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 7 months ago #271411 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Time Display Error in Connection Path

1. When I hover mouse over user avatar in connection path, displayed time overthere is different to server time. It is always 07:00:00. Please see attached screenshot. Please tell me how to correct it.

Looks like membersince isn't being set to UTC when a connection is updated or inserted into the database. Have added a bug ticket to fix for next release. Note this won't fix existing connections as they're already stored in the _comprofiler_members database table.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/5538

2. In the connection path, can I hide the first row and keep the second row? I tried to disable connection path, then both rows disappear.

Yes, you can hide it using CSS. Example as follows.

.cbConnectionPaths {
    display: none !important;
}

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 7 months ago #271429 by haidinh
Replied by haidinh on topic Time Display Error in Connection Path
Hi Krileon,

Is there any way to hide the time on Connection dates? Which means only the date is shown.

Thank you and regards,

Hai

8 years 7 months ago #271434 by haidinh
Hi Krileon,

Regarding issue#2: Hiding first row of connection path. I tried many class like: .cb_template .alert; .cb_template .alert-info; .cb_template div.alert, .cb_template span.alert... but it cannot work.

It always hide both rows of the connection paths. Please try yourself if you can do.

Thank you and regards,

Hai

8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #271440 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Time Display Error in Connection Path

Is there any way to hide the time on Connection dates? Which means only the date is shown.

Not without modifying the connections plugin and turning off the time display in its cbFormatDate usage.

It always hide both rows of the connection paths. Please try yourself if you can do.

Doesn't look like you'll be able to as both rows have the same CSS class. You'd have to modify the connections plugin and add a unique class/id or remove it from source directly.

I've added a feature ticket to quickly add some unique classes to each row so it'll be easier to style. Next nightly it should have a unique class of cbConnectionPathsDegrees.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/5540

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 7 months ago #271448 by haidinh
Thank you Krileon,

So I will wait for the next nightly built launching.

Hai

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn