[#5617] Problem with CB Antispam under certain conditions

8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #273803 by netizenuk
I am not sure if the CB Login module (with Antispam) is designed to only be visible once on a page or it can be in multiple positions however I have the following problem:

I am using the login module inside the menu (top) and it works ok. When I refresh the antispam image, it gets refreshed.
I want however the users to be able to login from different places on the page (and also see the messages status that the module provides), so I have placed the same module on another two positions (sidebar and bottom). The problem is that the refresh action only works at the top menu module and not the other two. Pressing the refresh icon does nothing. Is this 'normal' ?

I need your comments please.
Thank you.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 5 months ago #273817 by krileon
No, that's not normal. The jQuery binding should allow each to refresh independently. Please ensure you've latest CB AntiSpam nightly and see if issue persists.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 5 months ago #273865 by netizenuk
I didn't have the latest nightly but I did put it and it did not make a change. Cleaned cache etc... Nothing.

I also realized that when I access the register page (which shows login module on the left menu and the registration form in the main screen), again the left menu refresh does not work. The refresh on the main screen registration form works.

index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=registers&Itemid=892&lang=en

8 years 5 months ago #273903 by krileon
Looks like it's due to CBs login module caching trigger output. This causes the module to be unable to display multiple unique captchas. Have added a bug ticket to CB to remove that caching as it's not necessary.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/5617

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 5 months ago #274031 by netizenuk
Any ideas when about will you issue a newer version with this fix?

8 years 5 months ago #274032 by nant

netizenuk wrote: Any ideas when about will you issue a newer version with this fix?

Please see Kyle's post - he gave you a forge link here:
forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/5617

The issue has been marked as resolved, which means that it has been pushed to latest CB nightly build that you (as a paid member) can download from here:

www.joomlapolis.com/component/docman/doc_details/640-community-builder-nightly-build
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon, netizenuk

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn