[#6293] Failed to parse time string when scheduling an event in GroupJive

8 years 3 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #277483 by basethic
Hi,

I am trying to schedule a future event with GroupJive, but can't save the event:
DateTime::__construct(): Failed to parse time string (Y-0-2 16:i:0) at position 3 (-): Double timezone specification
The hosting provider checked the server and the settings are right.
Joomla site Timezone and CB Timezone are same.

The configuration is:
Joomla 3.4.8
CB 2.0.13
GroupJive 3.0.1.CI.2015.12.17.18.22.03.477.E.4.B.755

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 2 months ago #277532 by krileon
The datetime format looks completely broken. What is "Date Format" and "Time Format" set to within CB > Configuration? What start and/or end datetime did you select for your event? PHP version?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 5 months ago #287672 by AlanJones
Same problem this is the error:
0 DateTime::__construct(): Failed to parse time string (Y-0-6 18:i:0) at position 3 (-): Double timezone specification

Date and Time formats:
Date Format mm/dd/yy
Time Format 24hr hh:mm:ss

We selected 2016 Nov 26 10:00 to Nov 26 13:00

PHP version: 5.5

Joomla! 3.6.4
CB 2.0.15
GJ 3.0.1

Own Your Own Community!

7 years 5 months ago #287673 by AlanJones
Solved

Changed the Calendar Type from "Popup Calendar" to "Drop down with popup calendar". may be a bug that needs reporting?

Own Your Own Community!

7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #287693 by krileon
What value is stored in the database when using popup only usage?

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 5 months ago #287694 by krileon
Ok, was able to confirm your issue. Something wrong with the hidden input that has the real value set. The time is being garble for some reason. Have added a bug ticket to investigate and fix.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/6293

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: AlanJones

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.531 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn