[#5809] Groupjive notification error

8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #278268 by trins123
[#5809] Groupjive notification error was created by trins123
HI.

I am using latest Groupjive 3.0.1.BUILD.2016.02.11.02.54.56.E.54.E.77.D.6.C on Joomla 3.4.8 and I have problems when I set notifications to ON.

Whenever someone joines the group, uploads a file or image I get this mysql error:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') )' at line 13 SQL=SELECT DISTINCT n.*, u.`status` FROM `wmpt_groupjive_notifications` AS n LEFT JOIN `wmpt_groupjive_users` AS u ON u.`user_id` = n.`user_id` AND u.`group` = n.`group` LEFT JOIN `wmpt_comprofiler` AS cb ON cb.`id` = u.`user_id` LEFT JOIN `wmpt_users` AS j ON j.`id` = cb.`id` LEFT JOIN `wmpt_user_usergroup_map` AS g ON g.`user_id` = j.`id` WHERE n.`group` = 1 AND n.`user_id` != 1822 AND n.`user_id` NOT IN (1822, 1822) AND cb.`approved` = 1 AND cb.`confirmed` = 1 AND j.`block` = 0 AND ( n.`user_id` = 62 OR u.`status` >= 2 OR g.`group_id` IN () )

If I disably the automatic notificiations the error is gone and only email message to group users is beeing sent..

How can I fix automatic notifications?

Regards,

Rok

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #278279 by leiver
Hi there!

I'm unfortunately getting the error below when a new group event is created. I'm being able to get the group created, without any problem, but it seems that when the notification is going to be send (either by email or private message) the below error comes up.

I have just upgraded to the "Latest Night Release" for ALL GroupJive, Auto Actions and Activity plugins.

Any ideas?

* * * I don't get this error when I DISABLE the notifications * * *

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') )' at line 13 SQL=SELECT DISTINCT n.*, u.`status` FROM `ECiu_groupjive_notifications` AS n LEFT JOIN `ECiu_groupjive_users` AS u ON u.`user_id` = n.`user_id` AND u.`group` = n.`group` LEFT JOIN `ECiu_comprofiler` AS cb ON cb.`id` = u.`user_id` LEFT JOIN `ECiu_users` AS j ON j.`id` = cb.`id` LEFT JOIN `ECiu_user_usergroup_map` AS g ON g.`user_id` = j.`id` WHERE n.`group` = 1 AND n.`user_id` != 421 AND n.`user_id` NOT IN (421, 421) AND cb.`approved` = 1 AND cb.`confirmed` = 1 AND j.`block` = 0 AND ( n.`user_id` = 421 OR u.`status` >= 1 OR g.`group_id` IN () )
Attachments:

8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #278285 by krileon
Looks like no moderator view access level is set or your moderator view access level has no usergroups in it. Within CB > Configuration > Moderation ensure "Moderators View Access Level" is properly configured. Next ensure within Users > Access Levels your Moderators View Access Level has usergroups selected. Will add a fix to ignore the moderator check if there are no moderator groups to check in next release.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/5809

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 1 month ago #278322 by trins123
Hi,

Thanks, this has solved it.

But now I see if a group user want to post on a group wall, message appears "thanks for posting" but wall message is hidden for user and moderator also (not visible).

Is there something else I need to check?

Regards,

8 years 1 month ago #278334 by krileon
Post likely isn't approved. Only a CB Moderator, group moderator, group admin, or group owner can approve a post. You can disable approval by editing the group and adjusting the wall parameter. Beyond that I don't understand what you mean by it's hidden.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 1 month ago #278405 by trins123
Hi,

Post from user to group wall started to work, after I deleted one older "corrupted" post in adminmenu - Groupjive - wall posts.

Now posts are working again.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.263 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn