[#5888] problem with reset mode

8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 3 weeks ago #278500 by sacromar
[#5888] problem with reset mode was created by sacromar
Hi, I activated the reset mode on conditional fields, but it only works if I condition each other only 2 fields.
If I have for example 3 fields conditioned each other set in this way: field 3 appears when a field 2 value is selected and field 2 appears when a field 1 value is selected, when field 1 is unchecked it only resets field 2 and not also field 3 (see attached file).

Thank you
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 1 month ago #278552 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic problem with reset mode
Please ensure you've latest CB Conditional 4.0.6 installed. If issue persists please provide your exact conditions used and will attempt to duplicate your issue. Note a field can not be conditioned more than once. Please ensure something else isn't conditioning Field 2 or 3.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 3 weeks ago #279879 by sacromar
Replied by sacromar on topic problem with reset mode

krileon wrote: Please ensure you've latest CB Conditional 4.0.6 installed. If issue persists please provide your exact conditions used and will attempt to duplicate your issue. Note a field can not be conditioned more than once. Please ensure something else isn't conditioning Field 2 or 3.

Hi Krileon, I have cb Conditional 4.0.6 installed.
In attachment you can see an image of the conditions.
Attachments:

8 years 3 weeks ago #279889 by krileon
Please provide the screenshots as separate attachments or provided from imgur source. Due to downsampling I can't read any of the text on the screenshot.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 3 weeks ago #279897 by sacromar
Replied by sacromar on topic problem with reset mode
here the screenshots
Attachments:

8 years 3 weeks ago #279942 by krileon
Ok, looks like there's an issue with missing change event firing on value reset. This means when the second field resets jQuery isn't told the input was changed and thus doesn't trigger conditions dependent on it. I've added a bug ticket to investigate further and fix for a later release.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/5888

I don't have a solution at this time other than to not chain 3 fields.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn