[#5952] Problem with User Profile Connections Request Popup

8 years 21 hours ago - 8 years 19 hours ago #281246 by cjtwining
Today I updated both CB and Joomla. Now, when my users use the connections tab and select request connection, the popup blinks up, but then swiftly vanishes and no request is sent.

Ideas on how to fix this? I have enabled connection paths for the moment just so that they can use the feature and connection requests work there.

Thanks in advance for the assist!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 19 hours ago #281260 by krileon
Ok, looks like the connection menu item to request a connection is the one doing this. Have added a bug ticket to investigate and fix.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/5952

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cjtwining

7 years 11 months ago #281296 by cjtwining
Lemme know when we have a fix. ^_^ I'll keep checking back!

7 years 11 months ago #281297 by nant

cjtwining wrote: Lemme know when we have a fix. ^_^ I'll keep checking back!

Kyle already gave you the link to the forge ticket.
If you click it you will see the ticket and the fact that it has been mared as resolved and fixed.

This means it should be included in the latest CB nightly release thatyou can download from here:

www.joomlapolis.com/component/docman/doc_details/640-community-builder-nightly-build
The following user(s) said Thank You: cjtwining

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn