[#5995] List search popup issue

7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #282160 by martsund
[#5995] List search popup issue was created by martsund
As you can see on the picture, there is an issue with the popup (calendar) and the profile picture on the list. The popup is showing up in the layer below the profile picture. How can we fix that?
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 11 months ago #282170 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic List search popup issue
z-index on the avatar is higher than 1 to allow it to properly stack, but looks like the calendar popup doesn't have a high enough z-index. Have added a bug ticket to look into and fix.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/5995

You can dd the below CSS to your Joomla template to try and quickfix it.

#ui-datepicker-div {
	z-index: 99 !important;
}

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #282172 by martsund
Replied by martsund on topic List search popup issue
I tried to add the code by i doesn't solve the problem. I am also not sure if I added it to the right css file... I went to my template folder/css
tried to add it to:

bootstrap.css --- with no success
default.css --- with no success
template --- with no success
layout.css --- with no success

I removed the code again from all...

Can you tell what I have to do now?

7 years 11 months ago #282177 by krileon
It should be added to your Joomla template CSS file that's actually output on the page whichever file that may be. Some 3rd party templates have backend parameters to supply custom CSS and that's what you'd use. I've confirmed the z-index CSS works fine to fix the issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #282183 by martsund
Replied by martsund on topic List search popup issue
I am sorry but there is no backend parameters to supply custom css, not in the template or anywhere else. I took a screenshot of css folders.
Attachments:

7 years 11 months ago #282190 by krileon
As said some templates may have such a parameter. As yours doesn't you need to modify the CSS file. The below is likely what you need to modify if you're using theme1990.

/templates/theme1990/css/template.css

Once done you need to refresh your browser without cache. This is typically Ctrl + F5. If you've Joomla caching enabled then be sure to clear Joomlas cache as well.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn