[#6223] how to get emails to display?

7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #286137 by RebelFlicks
Replied by RebelFlicks on topic how to get emails to display?
CB Core within CB > Plugin Management is Public access: Public
CB > Tab Management: Public
CB Conditional installed or CB Privacy installed then unpublish: Not installed

krileon wrote:

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 7 months ago #286142 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic how to get emails to display?
Within CB > Tools run the Canvas Layout tool. Something isn't configured correctly and that should moved your tabs and fields around for the canvas layout. If issue persists PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 7 months ago #286144 by RebelFlicks
Canvas Tab wasn't published. That resolved the canvass image.

7 years 7 months ago #286187 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic how to get emails to display?
Have reviewed your install. Email isn't displaying due to "Profile Display Mode" being set to "Icon and Text". That doesn't appear to function if the email output is configured to just display the flat email address and only for link to email form usage. Have set "Profile Display Mode" to "Text Only" and it displays fine now. Have also added a bug ticket to fix that display mode (Icon Only will continue to display nothing in this case though).

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/6223

If you've other email fields not displaying review their "Profile Display Mode" and adjust as needed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

7 years 7 months ago #286205 by RebelFlicks
Cool Beans. Thanks.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn