[#6327] CB Conditional - Hidding field options problem

7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #288525 by AchLive
Hi, I tried to reproduce exactly what is explained in this tutorial but it seems that does not work.
My test was performed on a clean installation of CB with only two fields.
I ask you to try to understand if it is a bug

Community Builder 2.0.15+build.2016.12.02.00.46.33.ef62bd55e
CB Conditional 4.0.7+build.2016.12.01.00.00.33.933b0a906
Thanks for the support

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 4 months ago #288584 by krileon
Field options can't be hidden in most browsers. They just become unselectable. Are you still able to select the options even after your condition has been met?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 4 months ago #288589 by AchLive
The problem occurs with both Firefox and Google Chrome and the fields can be selected even if condition is verified.
Please check, I think it is a bug

7 years 4 months ago #288592 by krileon
Seams to be a problem with conditional others in general. Have added a bug ticket to investigate further.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/6327

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 4 months ago #288593 by krileon
Ok, it's an escaping bug. The below can quickfix it and have fixed for next build.

IN: components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbconditional/cbconditional.php
ON: Line 557
						$display									=	$params->get( 'cbconditional_display' . $conditional, false, GetterInterface::BOOLEAN );
TO:
						$display									=	$params->get( 'cbconditional_display' . $conditional, 0, GetterInterface::INT );

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

7 years 4 months ago #288598 by AchLive
Ok thanks, now it works fine with the change of the file that you wrote.
The change will be available in the next 4.0.7 build or in 4.0.8 release?
Thanks for the support

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn