[#6474] GroupJive leave all groups

7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #290729 by tonisko
[#6474] GroupJive leave all groups was created by tonisko
Hello

I need an autoaction which leaves all groups joined by a user, when he saves his profile and he fits some conditions.

I have seen the solution here
www.joomlapolis.com/forum/255-developer-members-support/229079-groupjive-auto-action-leave-all-groups#261216

But it does not work for me. After the triger is fired, a get an joomla error : 0 - Class 'cbgjData' not found

Thanks for help

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 3 months ago #290731 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic GroupJive leave all groups
Ensure CB, GJ, and CB Auto Actions is up to date. Next configure the following auto action.

Global
Triggers: onAfterUserUpdate
Type: CB GroupJive
User: Automatic
Access: Everybody
Action
Mode: Leave Groups
Groups: SELECT_GROUPS_TO_LEAVE_HERE

If you need it conditioned off of various criteria then you'll need to configure that under the Conditions tab.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 3 months ago #290803 by tonisko
Replied by tonisko on topic GroupJive leave all groups
Thanks fot the answer.

I know about this option, but if someone adds a new group, it will not be selected in the auto action and the users will not leave it. This option needs a steady update of the auto action.

7 years 3 months ago #290832 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic GroupJive leave all groups
Ok, have added a feature ticket to add an option to remove them from all groups.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/6474

I don't have a workaround to suggest at this time other than update your auto action regularly as needed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.943 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn