[#6586] Issue with the new cb gallery

7 years 3 weeks ago - 7 years 3 weeks ago #293098 by liaskas
[#6586] Issue with the new cb gallery was created by liaskas
Hello.

I use cb gallery for years now and with the last update i am dealing with a problem that i can nit figure out what is caused from.

When viewing the gallery thumbnails, everything is fine.

When you click on a thumbnail, the lightbox (used to view the full size image), just flashes, and disappears.

Can you please advise?

Joomla! Version: Joomla! 3.6.5 Stable
CB version: 2.1.2

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 3 weeks ago #293100 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Issue with the new cb gallery
Ensure both CB and CB Gallery are absolutely the latest builds. Once done updating retry to see if issue persists. If it does press F12 to open your browsers developer console then click to open a modal window and see if any errors (they'll be in red) are shown on the Console tab as something could be conflicting with the jQuery.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 3 weeks ago #293110 by liaskas
Replied by liaskas on topic Issue with the new cb gallery
The browser console gives this error everytime i click on a thumbnail...

SERVER ERROR - The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from processing the application.

(XHR)GET - https://www.MY_DOMAIN.COM/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=pluginclass&plugin=cbgallery&action=item&func=display&id=16523&gallery=226f6fbd6e34f4c397ab2ff80d97cbce&return=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cueHN0cmVhbS5nci94c3RyZWFtLW1lbGgtMi9qb2U3OT90YWI9Njc%3D&Itemid=217&format=raw&previous=.galleryContainer226f6fbd6e34f4c397ab2ff80d97cbce18114&next=.galleryContainer226f6fbd6e34f4c397ab2ff80d97cbce18481&_=1491921680009

7 years 3 weeks ago #293131 by krileon
Where are you trying to access the gallery from? Activity stream? Gallery page? Looks like there's either an error during display of the gallery item or the URL is being rejected entirely due to an access check. If accessing from anywhere other than profile ensure the Gallery tab is published and public then retry.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 3 weeks ago #293133 by liaskas
Replied by liaskas on topic Issue with the new cb gallery
My gallery works according to your advise on an older ticket (#286770). Created a gallery fieldtype that shows in "tab 1". So the gallery was working like a charm through the gallery fieldtype for about a year.

The gallery "gallery fieldtype" is viewed through the profile page.

Cb Gallery plugin access level... Public
Cb Gallery tab access level... Public
gallery fieldtype Tab access level... Public

The funny thing is that it was working fine before last update to 2.0.1+build.2017.04.08.00.37.01.3dd80cf4e

7 years 3 weeks ago #293135 by krileon
Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn