[#6649] GroupJive group owner substitution

6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #294172 by prathumwan
[#6649] GroupJive group owner substitution was created by prathumwan
Hi,
at GJ about-plugin I've set substitutions to "enabled" and trying to get data from the group owners profile for display at about tab of the group, but can't find the correct substitution for the id of the group owner. Whilst viewing the group the user_id is empty and #displayed is empty too. Looking for something like user="#groupowner"...

[cb:userposition position="cb_tabmain" user="???????" /]

Is there a substitution variable for the group owner, or is there another way?

Thanks for help

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 11 months ago #294175 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic GroupJive group owner substitution
The substitutions are based off the viewing user. The #displayed only works when used directly on profiles. So you won't be able to substitute in from group owner. Seams like a good idea to have that functionality though and have added a feature ticket to maybe add a parameter to adjust what user the substitutions are based off of by default.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/6649

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: prathumwan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn