[#6796] Can't download a file in a field file (backend)

6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #297356 by chanteur94
Hi
I'm using joomla 3.7.5 , Cb 2.1.3

In the backend, when I try to download a file (field file) of an user, if I click on the file, a new windows is opening with the message 'Cette fonctionnalité est désactivée pour l'instant.' (this fonction is inactive for the moment)

When I 'right-click' on the file and ask to 'save the link as..', i have 'index.html' as a file instead the file that i want to dowdload.

What's wrong in my configuration.

Thank you.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 7 months ago #297391 by krileon
Install latest CB build and retry. Seams to be working fine for me in my tests. If still not working try logging in on frontend then retry from backend to see if it works as maybe an access issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 7 months ago #297416 by chanteur94
Replied by chanteur94 on topic Can't download a file in a field file (backend)
I've installed CB build. Same issue
I logged in frontend and retry from backend. Same issue.

For information, the files that I want to download (or see) are in the right directory (images/comprofiler/plug_cbfilefield/user id)

6 years 7 months ago #297444 by krileon
Ensure everything installed is completely up to date. Plugins acting on field fieldClass behavior could be blocking it. Specifically if you've CB Privacy and CB Conditional installed ensure both are up to date. Are you able to download the file from frontend fine?

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 7 months ago #297562 by chanteur94
Replied by chanteur94 on topic Can't download a file in a field file (backend)
Hi

All plugins are up to date !!
From the frontend I can upload and download without problem.

Best regards

6 years 7 months ago #297575 by krileon
Strange, please PM backend super administrator login credentials and provide a username with a file that this is happening at and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.618 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn