Moderators assigned to specific users

6 years 1 month ago #302501 by sirweb
Replied by sirweb on topic Moderators assigned to specific users
I confirm the Ajax plugin works better now.
Unauthorised = no pen icon.
Thank you!!! Great work! :)

Is it possible to do an override where the error message appears?
That would be another approach.
Basically, this concept is almost done without the Auto Action.
Would be good enough until 3.0. :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 1 month ago #302518 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Moderators assigned to specific users
The permission errors are not ran through translations at this time. Have added a feature ticket to look into adding language strings for those.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/7057

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sirweb

6 years 1 month ago #302535 by sirweb
Replied by sirweb on topic Moderators assigned to specific users

krileon wrote: The permission errors are not ran through translations at this time. Have added a feature ticket to look into adding language strings for those.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/7057

Thanks for adding this ticket!

I have tested the suggested PHP Auto Action
Unfortunately, it did not fire either.
I guess it´s better leave this issue as it is, and look forward to CB 3.0 whenever it is ready.
After all, the functionality is there.
Thank you for your efforts! Much appreciated. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn