[SOLVED] Profile update doesn't save

6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #302199 by fribse2011
Replied by fribse2011 on topic Profile update doesn't save
Well, unfortunately I don't think the problem is that simple.
I've removed all privacy settings concerning edit, and it saves the profile now (on the running site).
I've also rearranged quite a lot of fields, a lot of fields has been moved from 'Hiddenfromall' to 'Adgang', have been published, but not shown on either profile or edit.
'Adgang' is 'Access' and that is not shown on the profile, but is shown on the 'Edit', it's for passwords etc.
So the fields I've moved there I've set most of them to be shown on the profile, but not on edit, so they are still hidden.
I will clone this to the test site.
If I activate 'Moderator only' on a field called cb_aktiv, it again fails to save the profile.

Best regards
Fribse

Frømandsklubben Nikon, www.nikondyk.dk
We're a volunteer driven diving club in Ishøj, Denmark.
Har du brug for en dykkerklub der rummer alle, så kom ned til os.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #302201 by fribse2011
I've created a new test site, and if I select "Moderator Only" in Edit on the field cb_aktiv on privacy plugin, it won't save the profile again.
Did I miss a field somehow?

Best regards
Fribse

6 years 1 month ago #302207 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Profile update doesn't save
I don't know what's causing your issue. I am unable to confirm your issue on anything but your install. Please PM backend super administrator login credentials for your new test site and will try to add some debug code to see what's going on.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 1 month ago #302224 by fribse2011
Hi Kyle
It's the same as the previous credentials I sent.
The test user is also available.
Thankyou so much for looking into this, I'm completely baffled at this issue.

Best regards
Fribse

6 years 1 month ago #302236 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Profile update doesn't save
Using the test site and test11 user from your previous PM everything looks fine. I tested "Fødselsdag" (changed month from 11 to 12) and "Adresse" (appended a 4) fields both of which saved fine. What fields specifically are not saving?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 1 month ago #302250 by fribse2011
Ah, I haven't activated the edit privacy for cb_aktiv yet.
I've set it now, it is set to only allow moderator to edit the field.
And the tab I'm changing is called 'Dykkerinfo' (Diver info).

Best regards
Fribse

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn