long time after user register via cb

6 years 1 month ago #302362 by saman2
long time after user register via cb was created by saman2
hi
when user register via cb in my site, it is get long time to redirect to after login page.how can i debug for what joomla doing after registration form submit?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 1 month ago #302403 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic long time after user register via cb
Probably the email that's taking so long. Disable emails globally in Joomla and see if it's still slow. Otherwise read up on how to use xdebug as you'd need to profile your site to see what PHP operation is taking so long. You can debug the HTTP request from your browser using your browsers developer console (press F12) and its network tab, but probably going to be useless for debugging your specific issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 1 month ago #302867 by saman2
Replied by saman2 on topic long time after user register via cb
I find my problem.it is related to cb auto action that i use your solution for autologin :
www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/185909-solved-automatic-login-after-registration#185947
when i disable that the speed problem solve but i need that.is there anyway?

6 years 1 month ago #302920 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic long time after user register via cb
That's a 6 year old usage. If you want auto login just publish the auto login system action in CB Auto Actions > System Actions.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn