Registration doesn't work !

5 years 10 months ago #305192 by ducky13
Registration doesn't work ! was created by ducky13
Hi,

I just finished to set a CB configuration (already with some of your advices) and everything is working correctly both in administration and front-end. I created some users for testings in the back-end and then I am able to login, display and edit profiles on front-end.

But it's impossible to register on front-end for a new user, although all my fields and tabs are ok for registration.
I tried with the Login module and with a menu link. Same result.
I systematically get a "404" page, and a warning message is displayed in the browser tab :
" 0 DateTime::_construct(): Failed to parse time string (MM/DD/YY) at position 0 (M): The timezone could not be found in the database"

Any idea of what is happening ?
Thanks for your help !

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 10 months ago #305225 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Registration doesn't work !
Based off the error it looks like you've a date field doing it. Try unpublishing any date fields you've displayed on registration and see if issue persists. If you supplied a custom format for the date field you may have provided an invalid format and while CB will try to correct invalid formats these fields are not designed for you to take away large aspects of them (e.g. there is no Month field, just use a Select field, etc.. do not try to format a Date field to only show Month).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn