[#7199] Fatal Problem Uploading image/video/file with 2.2 and HTML Email not working

5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #305552 by massimolivio
Hello
Strange thing happening with rel 2.2
In my registration form user must provide a certain type of image.
Since this field should be mandatory in the new release I've installed on a cloned site this is what happens:
If I set up the image field as mandatory, no matter which template I use, the field does not show the upload link botton, nor the dropdow "No Image / Link / Upload" when if I do not set up the field as mandatory the dropdow appears.
Would You please tell me why this is happening ?
In the attatched imageshows inside the red circle there's nothing since the field Selfi|Logo is set to mandatory, when the fiels "Best Photo" has the dropdown menu as it is not set to mandatory.
Even strange matter because if instead of "image" in field type I use "Video" the field works perfectly: I mean that even if set to mandatory it is possible o upload video since the dropdown appears.

Next HTML Email not working
All registration messages arrive in text format. The HTML is activated as you see from attatched capture.
Sending mass email from Joomla main component instead all messages arrive in HTML format.
What should I do to have CN send email in html format ?

Many thanks in advance
M.-)
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 10 months ago #305584 by krileon
Was able to confirm and have added a bug ticket to fix for new build today.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/7199

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 10 months ago #305589 by massimolivio
Thanks Krileon,
I followed the link but do not understad.
Is there something I should dowload and install ?
Or what should I do Now ?

5 years 10 months ago #305597 by krileon
A new CB release will be made at end of day here to fix the issue. You'll need to update once available.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant, giveortake

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn