import users work a little hard...

5 years 3 months ago #309529 by saman2
import users work a little hard... was created by saman2
hi and very thank you for this waited future to cb
please look at this screencast for my (and maybe other users) problems in the import users to CB.

www.screencast.com/t/JoOnn1ZiAt0

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 3 months ago #309530 by saman2
Replied by saman2 on topic import users work a little hard...
i find the problem ... it is need to save as UTF-8 when i use notepad++ ...
thank you kyle...we are waiting for this future from old...

5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #309531 by saman2
what is the user's password? when i import users to cb how can i set password for users?
i use password in the name of column in csv but it not hash and directly save in _users. is it possible better way other than manually hash passwords for all users?

5 years 3 months ago #309551 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic import users work a little hard...
It should probably hash the passwords for you since it doesn't export passwords. Have added a feature ticket to review implementing this.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/7398

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 3 months ago #309576 by saman2
i download new release of cb and install again, i do all thing according doing yesterday but return to me this error:

Error
Failed to import file! Error: Missing name or path
yesterday work good (with password problem)

5 years 3 months ago #309578 by saman2
try to get vardump and return this:
$filePath in the TableBrowser line 1818 to see what in this variable but return:

404 Component not found.
C:\xampp2\htdocs\joomla3812\libraries\src\Component\ComponentHelper.php:367

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.016 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn